"If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliché that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. "

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Day, Another Dollar.

Another day, another dollar... Ok, I have one question.  Why is it that every person that comes into my place of employment is simply looking for a discounted item... and by discounted item I mean- something that is clearly in perfect condition but apparently has a non existent tag on it that read's, "Find a flaw and get me for HALF off".  


ATTENTION SHOPPERS: THIS IS NOT BARGAIN BARN!  




We sell high quality items that deserve to be purchased at full price... oh wait... and did we mention that the afore mentioned HIGH QUALITY item is brand new?  YES FOLKS, that means ZERO damage.  DEAL WITH IT.


I absolutely love my job.  Really, I do.  I work for a GREAT company and I honestly wouldn't trade it for anything at this point in my life.  I work with amazing people, have made amazing (and in some cases, lifelong) friends but let me tell you.... North Charleston is definitely not filled with what I'd call, "The brightest crayons in the box".  Or the classiest for that matter.  Now, don't get me wrong.. I don't pride myself for being the brightest or even classiest girl in the world but I also don't go around sticking my fingernail into merchandise in order to save a dollar.  With that said, LOCK IT UP North Chuck!




Done and Done... pay day is rearing it's pretty little head.  =)


On a brighter note, the light of my life could quite possibly be returning to Charleston tomorrow to spend the weekend with me.  I suppose the anti depressant shopping spree may have been slightly premature..... and the parking ticket doesn't seem quite as worth that great pair of shoes as it did yesterday.  Daaaannngit! 


1 comment:

  1. People in Wisconsin may actually be less classy and more cheap than the ones in North Chuck. Trust me on this, and I totally am with ya on wanting to yell that if they try to give an item a flaw, you will give THEM a flaw.

    ReplyDelete